Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is annoying. Very annoying.

I started out having a wonderful day today. It was cold, but I was in a good mood at the thought that I was going to have my very first "real" gym class of the semester. And someone else I know was extremely happy so I got even happier. And then everything was great until I went to Wendy's after school with Carrie and Jorge.*

Jorge: So...is Andrew* still avoiding you?
Me: I don't think he's really avoiding me really.
Jorge: That comment. At lunch. "You're lucky you don't have classes with her"?
Me: Uhh...
Carrie: (while listening to music) He told me that he doesn't like you as a friend anymore.
Me: I knew that.
Carrie: As a friend.
Me: Oh god.

So there it is. The thing that ruined my day: the reality that not only is my ex a whiner, he also has no respect for me. Carrie told me that I should not care and delete/block him, but I have no idea what I'm gonna do. Firstly, he doesn't talk to me online. What's the point? Should I still make the effort to pull this together or just give up and pretend like he doesn't exist for 4/5 periods? Nah. I'm a talker, it'll never work. This'll just have to work itself out, I guess.

Anyway, re-reporting the irony of yesterday's post Carrie informed me that basically everyone got their periods either monday or yesterday. I'm not alone, lol.


Sorry for the pissy post, guys. I needed to vent.


*Names were changed for protection. Not the sexual kind, the emotional kind. And the fact that I change people's names sometimes. Deal.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com